PlayScriptConv converts text files into PSCML data.
Converted data can be used as follows.
- Import to PlaySCriptViewer
- Get HTML files by applying XSLT
- Export in other formats (e.g. Θέσπης notation)
- Generate an appearance table
- Windows 7+
- .Net Framework 4.5+
※ It may work on XP.
It seems scripts without slugline are not properly imported. Please insert at least one slugline.
※ Currently, only Japanese version is available.
How to Install
Just extract the zip archive. For details, please read the document in it.
PlayScriptConv 0.053 -> 0.054 Updates
- Labels for machine learning can be output as a separate file.
PlayScriptConv 0.052 -> 0.053 Updates
- Each Import/Export setting can be imported/exported.
- Import/Export settings folders are empty when downloaded to avoid overwriting existing ones.
- Preset Import/Export settings can be loaded when no setting is stored.
- “Output labels for machine learning” is added to Export options.